- Bodysuit w/ Attached Chest Piece
- Pair of Hands
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Black 84% polyester/16% acrylic long-pile luxury faux fur with molded vinyl components
- Jumpsuit fastens with ties at back of neck
- Jumpsuit has a vinyl chest piece molded to resemble a muscular torso
- Mask is a faux fur hood that covers the entire head, with molded vinyl face and ears
- Gloves are molded vinyl fingers with fur cuffs
- Shoe covers have molded vinyl toes with a pocket for the front of the shoe
- Shoe covers have faux fur ankle cuffs w/ elasticized opening
So you finally did it! You graduated with your biology degree, with honors, of course. You polished every page, printed and bound the manuscript, and handed in your thesis on the critically endangered mountain gorilla. You've worked hard, slept little, and forgone all fun in the name of finishing your studies and doing right by these incredible creatures. And now? It's time to celebrate!
Your friends will howl with laughter as you enter the end-of-year shindig dressed in this Realistic Gorilla Adult Costume! Gorillas are basically ALL you've talked about for the last few months...years?...it's hard to keep track! Tonight, it's time to pay homage to your subject and ring in the beginning of your new post-graduate life in silly-fun style. This suit is so realistic, some of your other bio buddies may even fall back into habit and begin studying you! Shake 'em out of that; this here is a party. No shop talk!
When we say realistic, we mean it! This luxury costume is made of long-pile faux fur to resemble a real gorilla's coat. The jumpsuit has a molded chest piece that shaped like a muscular torso—so cool! The gloves and shoe covers turn your hands and feet into lifelike ape appendages, but it's the hood and mask combo that really transforms you from researcher to subject. It covers the entire head and looks crazy real! We know you'll need to blow off a bit of steam and vent some of that pent up energy, so feel free to pound your big gorilla chest with your fists when the pizza arrives!
Back to Work
The weeks ahead may be full and daunting—you need to walk in your graduation ceremony and, oh yeah, find a job—but for now, life is blissful. It's just you and the gorillas for tonight, and you can finally enjoy them for the magnificent creatures they are, without all that data and source citation.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review