- 100% acrylic
- Raglan sleeves, crew neck, rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Knitted-in image of pumpkins
- Hand wash and hang dry
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
Got a trip to the pumpkin patch in mind? Not a bad idea! It's the perfect activity in the leadup to Halloween night, and a relished tradition of the Halloween season. We'd like to introduce a new twist to the routine. We think you should be wearing some pumpkin patch apparel!
We have just the thing in mind, you see, because we decided that ugly sweaters needed an extension from their typical Christmas season. That's right... Ugly Halloween Sweaters! And, of course, we're doers around these parts, which is why we tasked our FUN.com designers to crank out a brand new product selection. They delivered, and we're proud to present this Pumpkin Patch Ugly Halloween Sweater!
This sweater is a warm, comfy, and cozy sweater made with acrylic 12 gauge yarn. It features a knit-in design of festive fall pumpkins, and with black, yellow, and green colors, it's a decidedly debonair Halloween style in a unisex fashion that's fun for everyone. It's available in sizes extra small to 3X, and we've got a matching kid's version, too. Snatch one up for yourself, or pick up matching styles for the whole family, and get ready for the best pumpkin patch trip ever!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Literally Exactly what the holiday needed.Submitted: January 11, 2022Reviewed By: Kay | January 11, 2022Size Ordered: 2XFits true to size across the shoulders for my measurements, so yes, size chart is accurate, Yes, it is a woven knit sweater (not just decal printing) and it's the perfect weight. It's not too dense, I have another halloween knit sweater (from a different company) that's thicker in strand count, but this would be considered a great medium weft for sure. Really fun print that matched photographed expectations from the item listing. 10/10--getchu' one!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Five StarsSubmitted: August 31, 2020Reviewed By: Kayla | August 31, 2020I originally bought this sweater for myself 2 years ago. Once it arrived, my husband stole it for himself. It is super soft and very warm so it can be worn alone on cool, fall evenings. It washes well and has not lost its shape. He also gets dozens of compliments everywhere we go.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.