- Tunic w/ Attached Mitts
- Pants w/ Attached Booties
- 57% polyester 39% cotton 4% rayon faux linen fabric
- Tunic fastens w/ button & fabric loop at back of neck
- Mitts can flip back to free the hands
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Attached booties have vinyl soles
- Decorative stitching all over tunic & pants
- Stuffed headpiece covers entire head, fastens w/ hook & loop at back
- Mesh-covered eye openings will obstruct vision
- Ears have wire inside, can be posed as desired
- Exclusively, made by us!
|Small||Tunic Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 52"||102cm - 132cm|
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS A RABBIT WITH A VOODOO DOLL
Well, let's face it, any time that you decide to cross anything with voodoo, you're probably talking about a mistake in the making. But, when little Suzie lost her favorite stuffed bunny, what else could be done? Who could resist trying to help that sad little face and restore some peace in the world. Now, you'd think that a quick run to the toy store or even some loving moments with cloth and thread might have fixed the problem. But, not when there is dark magic available!
So, it seems that instilling animation into the lifeless and forlorn is the way to go! We have no idea what outcomes this is going to bring, but when we saw the graveyard practically rise up from the force of bringing this little critter doll into the world, we knew that little Suzie was never going to be the same! Who knew that there was a stuffed animal cemetery, anyway!?
Put the stuffing back into Mr. Bunny when you slip right in this Lifeless Bunny Adult Costume. This exclusive costume is going to redefine the thin line between adorable and creepy thanks to the tunic style top and matching pants that feature distressed looks and all-over decorative stitching. The stuffed headpiece transforms you into the sullen bunny with stitching for eyes. (Mesh covered eye openings offer some visibility, but only as much as you'd expect a lifeless bunny to really have.) At least the wire frame ears can be positioned however you like, so the bunny can ear everything perfectly. (That'... just great.)
TIME TO ADD ANOTHER THING TO THE CREEPY LIST
We had gotten over the fact that clowns could never again be something simply joyful and were slowly coming around to the idea that dolls were generally problematic. But, now that this little guy is in the world, we can recognize that bunnies are, also, capable of being truly creepy as heck!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
Please reference the size chart and see what size would match up with your measurements the best. Another helpful tool can also be the costume sizing tip page.
- This Costume is Awesome!!!Submitted: November 25, 2022Reviewed By: TuxedoCoattails | November 25, 2022I've wanted this costume for a looong time and finally got around to buying it and OH MY GOODNESS! It's so cute and spooky and comfortable. It feels like you're rocking PJs! Haha! The character is so unique and stands out even though it's a simple design. I've always been a sucker for the less-is-more tactics in creating characters and they nailed it with this character.
It comes in 3 easy pieces - head, torso with attached gloves, and pants with attached feet. It's perfect for casual parties, haunted houses, and for costume contests! I highly recommend this costume. It's so unique and leaves a whole story for you to tell!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.