- Jacket/Vest Combo
- Pocket Ribbon
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket-vest combo fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck; decorative buttons on front jacket panel
- Sewn-in vest panel has printed buttons, edging & diamond pattern
- Cravat is sewn to self-fabric neck band that fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Pocket ribbon & foam sash fasten to front of jacket w/ Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Foam-backed velour hat has satin band, printed "10/6" card, stiffened brim
- Officially licensed
|Medium||Waist||22" - 36"||56cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||24" - 46"||61cm - 117cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||30" - 54"||76cm - 137cm|
Our world above ground is pretty crazy. We've got crazy creatures like platypuses and pangolins (look them up, crazy!). It's even crazier in the world under the rabbit hole. The craziness starts right away. The hole is lined with bookshelves, clocks, and windows. Alice even landed on a rocking chair during the long fall. From there it just gets weirder and weirder. Whoops, we mean curiouser and curiouser!
Most people think that The Red Queen is the ruler of Wonderland. Not true, it's chaos that’s in control. Well, the Mad Hatter is the best friend of chaos. They have tea together every day. The Mad Hatter's riddles have no answer. His watch has no tick or tock, even when he layers it with the nicest butter! With his friend the March Hare and the sleepy Dormouse, he's been confusing partygoers for years. You can tell that he's got an alliance with weird by the unique way he dresses. His style is distinct, he's a hat designer, after all. He's not afraid of blending patterns, textures, and colors. A taste that you can see is at full throttle in this fabulous costume.
You'll be ready for tea once you get this rich ensemble. It features a velvety brown jacket with an attached vest. You'll also get an over-sized cravat with colorful polka dots, the thread spool sash featured in the Tim Bruton flick, and wide leg pants. Oh, and of course you can't be a mad hatter without a hat! You might be a humble hatter with no Wonderland royal title but to us, the Mad Hatter will always be the master of madness!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review