- 2 Screws
- Assembly Instructions
- Minnie Mouse Ride 'n' Rolls
- Base is made of wood w/ attached pleather covered foam seat
- Base has attached plastic wheels which turn in all directions
- Wood handle attaches w/ included metal screws and included wrench
- Instruction sheet has step-by-step picture guide
- For ages 12-36 months
- NOTE: Some assembly required
- Officially licensed
When you're little the only thing you want to do is grow up. You're tired of being told you're too small or too young to do something. We can understand this frustration, although sometimes these rules are given for a good reason. For instance, youngsters simply aren't coordinated enough to run a vehicle (not to mention, hardly tall enough to see over the dashboard). The best thing we can do for such ambitious youngsters is to give them kiddie-sized toys so they can practice. Take for instance this Minnie Mouse Ride 'n' Rolls. This small wood and pleather vehicle is just the right size for an adventurous little toddler. It's got a padded seat, plastic wheels, and a wooden handle. This particular Ride 'n' Rolls is decorated to look like Minnie Mouse with pink bows and polka dots. Technically, this vehicle is not allowed for adults. Maybe your little one can appreciate that.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review