- 100% cotton
- Pull-on shirt has a crew neck and short, set-in sleeves
- Pants have an elastic waistband and tapered legs
- Graphic print of a crab w/ text 'crabby in the morning' on front of shirt
- All-over print of crabs w/ text 'crabby in the morning' on pants
- Color contrasting rib-knit trim at neck & waistline, cuffs on bottom of sleeves & pants
|3T||Waist||17 1/2" - 23 1/2"||44cm - 60cm|
|4T||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|4T||Waist||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
|Size 6||Shirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Size 6||Waist||19" - 25"||48cm - 64cm|
|Size 6||Pants Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 8||Shirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Size 8||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Size 8||Pants Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Size 10||Shirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Size 10||Waist||21" - 27"||53cm - 69cm|
|Size 10||Pants Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
Problems like Cereal between Toes
Some things make little kids irritable, like getting a piece of cereal stuck between his or her toes. As adults, we solve problems like cereal pieces between our toes with ease and little emotion. But for kids, it's an entirely different matter.
So, it's not a cereal problem. Complaints like this one give evidence that your kid is just not a morning person. Crankiness prevails over pleasantness before breakfast, just before mom, dad, or both have to leave for work.
You don't need a stack of parenting books to tell you that your kid may not be a morning person. Instead of wishing for changes, it might be better to acknowledge the facts outright. The first step, then, is to order this short-sleeve pajama set, with pants and shirt featuring Old Mr. Crab! This set features snuggly-fitting pants. Both shirt and pants are 100 percent cotton.
Speak to the Obvious
In the mornings now, it's perfectly okay to say things like this to your little one making an entrance with the help of Old Mr. Crab: "We wondered when Mr. Crab was going to show up!" Then, ask about the breakfast cereal choice.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Great QualitySubmitted: January 6, 2022Reviewed By: Beth R. | January 6, 2022Size Ordered: Size 6I ordered this for my granddaughter. She is in a 5T so I ordered the 6. There was a little problem with tracking the product but I called customer service and they were fantastic at getting things taken care of. The quality of the pjs are great and very cozy.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.