- Battery Pack
- Ceramic piece w/ many sculpted and painted details
- Figure on sled suspended on wire for movement
- Tree and wreath made of plastic fibers for realistic foliage look
- Polyester "smoke" coming out of barrel glows when light is on
- Battery back requires two C batteries (not included)
- Officially licensed
- Light shines through windows, open door, and two open walls of shed
- Flood lights have two yellow LEDs
Want to go sledding and test out that new, non-caloric silicone-based kitchen lubricant that creates a surface 500 times more slippery than any cooking oil? Mmmmm...maybe re-watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and recall how that worked out for Clark.
Or...better year, maybe just pick up this Christmas Vacation Griswold Sled Shack! It's almost as good as the real thing, but if you consider the money you'll save on medical bills, it's actually better! Place this scene on a festive table and celebrate everyone's favorite holiday flick, all while flying past boring and predictable Christmas decor—weeeee!
This ceramic piece features the famed sledding scene from Christmas Vacation, at the moment Clark bursts through the sled shack! You'll love the many tiny details, from the movement of this Clark figure to the realistic looking foliage on the tree and wreath. There's even "smoke" coming from the barrel that glows! This figure is officially licensed from the film and features real working lights when you add batteries. You know how much Clark loves working lights!
Wipe out the competition for the coolest stocking stuffer, tablescape, or gag gift with this realistic scene! Let's hope that's the only wiping out you'll do this holiday. Sadly, we can't say the same for Clark.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review