- Pair of Gloves w/ Attached Claws
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch knit fabric; 100% polyurethane faux leather & foam
- Sleeveless jumpsuit has back zipper
- Soft-sculpted padding in chest gives muscular look
- Shorts have elastic waistband
- Foam-backed faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative brass-tone slide buckle at front
- Hood/mask covers entire head, has hook & loop fastener at back
- Faux leather gloves have 10" long foam claws
- Foam & faux leather boot covers have hook & loop fastener along back edge, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
|Small||Shorts Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
No one says "bub" anymore. Why? Try saying it right now. It's fun to say. Do it! Now you know why Wolverine calls everyone bub, because it feels so darn good saying it! Unfortunately, most people just give you a weird look if you try calling them bub. If only there was a way for you to get away with calling everyone bub all of the time...
Wait a second! We got it! You could dress up like Wolverine! Everyone knows that he LOVES to call everyone bub, so it'll seem natural when you say it when you're dressed up like him! All you need is this officially licensed Wolverine Costume!
Based on his iconic brown suit, this Wolverine Costume is officially licensed from the X-Men comics. It comes with the vivid color scheme that he wore back in the 1980s. The chest features muscle padding to give you Logan's muscular physique. The bright red belt contrasts the gold and brown colors of the suit. The brown boot tops are designed to be worn over most pairs of shoes, so you can wear your most comfortable pair of kicks when you cosplay as Wolverine. Oh, and of course you need claws! You just can't be Wolverine without the claws! The brown gloves come with attached claws, so you'll be ready to go into one of Wolvie's feral rages when you have them on! Finally, the last piece to this costume is the mask, which has the pointy ears that he's known for!
Bub It Up
If you want a good reason to call people "bub" (and let us tell you, dressing up like Wolverine is a pretty good reason), then you definitely want this Wolverine costume. Pair it up with your best bad attitude and you'll be ready to bub it up!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points