- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt, Vest Panels & Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Quilted foam vest panels sewn to front
- Foam belt attached at waist
- Attached shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
A trip to hoth
Looking for a nice vacation? How about a trip to the Ice World Hoth? Sure, it doesn't exactly scream "dream vacation" but there's a Rebel base who could sure use a commander like you. If you think you're up for it, all you'll have to do is suit up for the climate!
You'll be indoors, in an ice cave that's home to the secret Rebel base, so you won't need heavy duty winter gear. But a vest and boots would be a great idea! Fortunately, we've got you covered with this Women's Hoth Leia Costume. You'll look like a true commander when you take your post at Echo Base. Come to think of it, you'll look just like Leia herself.
This Women's Hoth Leia Costume is Star Wars and Disney officially licensed from Rubies Costume Company. Styled as a costume jumpsuit, this simple costume is a fun callback to one of the most revered Star Wars chapters, Star Wars Return of the Jedi. The white jumpsuit comes with printed details, and it has an attached vest that also features printed details. Bootcovers are attached, too, to complete the costume effect.
Costumes and more
You might have guessed that we're all about good times here at FUN.com, and dressing up in costumes is only part of the equation. If you're a fan, you're going to need apparel and collectibles to show it off, too! Grab yourself a Star Wars t-shirt or some neato accessories, and you'll have the perfect way to show of your Star Wars style.
- Two StarsSubmitted: July 1, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | July 1, 2022Size Ordered: LargeSeems fairly cheap, even for a Halloween costume. All one piece. (the boot toppers are connected). Not a fan. Hoping to use it piecemeal to get the effect I wanted. I'm used to Halloween costumes running small but this one runs big.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.