- 100% acrylic
- Pull-on sweater has a crew neck and long, raglan sleeves
- Rib-knit trim at neck & waistline, cuffs at wrists
- High hem on front, low hem on back w/ slits at sides
- All-over knitted-in pattern w/ Jareth in owl form on front
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|X-Small||Length (front hem)||26"||66cm|
|X-Small||Length (back hem)||29"||74cm|
|Small||Length (front hem)||27"||69cm|
|Small||Length (back hem)||30"||76cm|
|Medium||Length (front hem)||28"||71cm|
|Medium||Length (back hem)||31"||79cm|
|Large||Length (front hem)||29"||74cm|
|Large||Length (back hem)||32"||81cm|
|X-Large||Length (front hem)||30"||76cm|
|X-Large||Length (back hem)||33"||84cm|
|2X||Length (front hem)||31"||79cm|
|2X||Length (back hem)||34"||86cm|
|3X||Length (front hem)||31"||79cm|
|3X||Length (back hem)||34"||86cm|
GAGA FOR GOBLINS?
Forget Santa— as children, witnessing Jareth the Goblin King bursting through french windows outweighed seeing Santa Claus sliding down the chimney. (No offense, Santa.) As an adult, your feelings haven't changed at all— you still rather dance with a gang of rowdy goblins and sing along to "Magic Dance" than wrap presents and decorate the tree with a pack of friendly elves. (No offense, elves.)
Now you can finally incorporate Labyrinth characters into your favorite Christmas traditions by sporting the exclusive women's Labyrinth owl ugly Christmas sweater. No generic images of basic candy canes or stockings on this sweater; just Jareth in his white barn-owl form, swooping in to celebrate and wish you a happy holiday season. (As a precaution, keep a watchful eye on any infants in your care, just in case the Goblin King can't resist baby-snatching.) The officially licensed Made by Us sweater has a trendy "hi-lo" hemline and an all-over pattern knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn. The silhouetted images of the Goblin King, crystal balls and twinkling stars decorate both the front and the back of the sweater. It's a great way to add an extra dash of magic to the most wonderful time of the year.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Very nice quality sweaterSubmitted: October 14, 2018Reviewed By: OK_KO | October 14, 2018I have a few of FUN's Labyrinth Christmas sweaters, the quality of them is really nice. This is not a fake Christmas sweater pattern printed onto a sweatshirt, the pattern is actually a woven design (there are actually silvery threads woven into the shirt for an additional bit of sparkle). This means the design is also present all the way around the shirt (As opposed to some cheaper shirts that would only have the pattern in the front). The additional length of this sweater is especially nice, providing an extra bit of coverage in the back. Overall I really like this sweater, I hope FUN continues to release more Labyrinth related christmas sweaters each year!
- PERFECTSubmitted: December 16, 2020Reviewed By: Keelz | December 16, 2020Height: 5'5"Size Ordered: MediumThis sweater is absolute perfection! I purchased a size medium which is a little loose but comfortable. I love that it's longer on the back than the front and I could easily wear this with leggings or skinny jeans! The color and design is fantastic with metallic threads throughout the sweater. Lavender is my favorite girly color and this sweater hits it out of the park. It also feels heavy and of good quality as well. I look forward to purchasing more from this shop. Also, the shipping was incredibly fast!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely worth it!Submitted: December 10, 2020Reviewed By: Shadowcat | December 10, 2020Height: 5'3Weight: 165Size Ordered: X-SmallI am once again floored by the amazing quality of the sweaters from Fun.com. This is a well constructed, sturdy garment, with the patters woven in instead of dyed atop the fabric. This sweater runs SUPER large! I am usually a Medium (36/38C chest) and the XS was more than roomy for me. I suspect these are men's sizes, which is great, because more men should wear lavender. In any case, absolutely worth it and I'm excited to have an "ugly" (it's GORGEOUS) holiday sweater that I can wear for our company's Zoom party, but which I can also get away with wearing all winter since it's not overtly Xmas. I'm a huge Labyrinth fan, and this is perfect.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars