Western Die Cast Cap Gun
- State laws prohibit the sale of toy guns within the states of New York and California. In compliance with this law we are unable to ship this item to these states.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
When you’re accessorizing a great costume with a gun, you have to strike a perfect balance. You don’t want to strap a real gun to your belt, because they seldom mix with socializing and the cops typically frown on people waving firearms around in public in a carefree manner. (We mean, real guns do make very effective bottle openers, but their utility in a party environment ends exactly there.) At the other end of things, you don’t want some uninteresting lump of inanimate plastic that doesn’t go “BANG!” when you pull its trigger. That’s where the cap gun comes in. It’s noisy, but it’s harmless -- like a chihuahua.
Our Western Die Cast Cap Gun looks just like a real revolver with its metal body and wood-like handle. It shoots cap rings, little discs of explosive powder that you can buy pretty much anywhere. It sports an orange plastic tip so the clerk at the liquor store will understand that you just want booze and not a cash withdrawal. Kids love cap guns too, with the satisfying “POP POP POP” they make -- sans the projectiles, of course!
- Metal gun looks like a realistic replica
- Plastic handle styled to look like wood
- Uses cap rings to fire (not included)
- Orange tip for safety
- Die-cast Cap Gun
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!