- Dress w/attached collar
- Fingerless gloves
- 100% polyester stretch velvet & satin, 100% nylon organza, nylon/spandex jersey knit
- Black crushed velvet bodice has white satin front inset w/ sequined red hearts
- Short puffy sleeves are red organza w/ elastic cuffs & black satin ribbon overlays
- Red satin skirt has black organza overlay edged w/ red hearts
- White nylon/spandex leggings have red hearts down sides
- Gloves of same fabric as leggings, also have hearts
- Plastic crown has red knit mesh stuffing, elastic loops for pinning to hair
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Large (10-12)||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||27" - 32"||69cm - 81cm|
Not everyone can be a sweet innocent girl like Alice Liddell, taking naps in the grass and chasing white rabbits at whim. No, some girls are a little more experienced than that. They realize the world isn't all fun and games.
The Queen of Hearts for instance. We're pretty sure she once started sweet and carefree like Alice. And then she realized it's a crazy-cat world out there and she got smart. Alright, so we don't approve of her decapitating anyone who disagrees with her, but we'd like to think the Red Queen is just a bit misunderstood. That's she's doing the best she can with her crazy subjects and their nonsensical antics.
At least she's queen though, right? That means what she says goes. She gets to be in charge. She gets to tell people to knock-it-off. She also gets to wear some of the most luscious outfits in the land (queens are rich, after all). Like this Queen of Hearts Tween Costume. This outfit is made for young aspiring Queen of Hearts, with a black velvet bodice, puffy sleeves, sequin and ribbon details, a red satin skirt, white leggings with hearts down the sides, matching gloves, and a plastic crown to top it off. Your young adult will get to play the part of the Queen of Hearts herself. But hopefully you can convince them that the whole of Wonderland isn't out to get them, before heads start rolling. That'd be nice.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review