Apparel & AccessoriesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Clothing AccessoriesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Bags and BackpacksMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
The World of Eric Carle Brown Bear Backpack
Bearing that Backpack
We're tired of the same-old, same-old when it comes to backpacks. Pink backpacks and blue backpacks, zippers and pockets. Can't we have a backpack with some personality? Something with a little character? Or maybe a backpack of a character? That would certainly be more exciting.
Enter the Brown Bear Backpack. Based on Eric Carle's Brown Bear, Brown Bear book, this backpack is designed to look like the over-observant brown bear, complete with an embroidered face, brown bear ears, and little bear limbs. Aside from that, it also has all of the backpack basics of course: padded adjustable shoulder straps, sturdy canvas, zipper closures, and extra front pockets. Did you notice the cute little goldfish as well? Adorable, no? And way more fun than those boring standard backpacks.
- The World of Eric Carle Brown Bear Backpack
- Sturdy canvas construction, zipper closures
- Outer dimensions: 11" wide, 13" high, 4" thick
- Front pocket dimensions: 9.5" wide, 5.5" high, 1" thick
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Appliqued & embroidered bear face
- Officially licensed