- Ceramic Toilet-Shaped Water Dish
- Ceramic toilet measures 10"L x 6"W x 10"H
- Use with any empty, clean 2-liter soda bottle
- Gravity keeps the bowl always full
- Finally, a toilet for the living room!
So you were pretty grossed out when you caught your four legged friend drinking from the toilet, were you? We totally understand.
But take a moment and consider it from your four-legged friend's perspective. There they were, all tired out and thirsty and behold! There was a glorious white dish with a pool of cool water. Wouldn't you take a drink? Of course you would! Because you wouldn't know any better. You wouldn't know what your beloved owners... ahem... used it for.
Which is why we have a solution. With our Toilet Pet Water Dish, you won't have to discourage your furry little friend from drinking from the ceramic throne any longer. This small ceramic toilet is ingeniously designed to let you use any 2 liter bottle to keep the bowl filled with clean, crisp water, while still looking like your pet's favorite water dispenser. This way your pet can still drink from the magical white dish any time they like and you'll be spared of worrying where their mouth has been. Even better? This toilet has a lid that needs to stay up all the time and you don't have to remind your fuzzy friend to flush. That sounds like a win-win to us.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- My dog is beside herself, so happy !
- Cute, but....Submitted: August 25, 2020Reviewed By: D.A.| August 25, 2020This is super cute/funny. It leaks though. Disappointed that I can't use a 2 liter bottle with it due to the slow leak. I'm trying to find where the leak is originating to see if I can somehow seal it. Seems like a waste of time however since it shouldn't leak at all.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars
- OutstandingSubmitted: January 16, 2019Reviewed By: llewkcots | January 16, 2019Arrived sooner than expected.
Construction... Beyond Expected.
Reasonable Shipping Cost.
Saw the same item much higher cost and shipping cost was $29.95.
Ordered it for a friend who's dog barely drank it's water.
Placed dog toilet down for dog and right off dog couldn't get enough to drink.
Two days later dog had to have water bottle refilled.
Dog loves his toilet.
Very Satisfied and should have much higher star ratting.