The Corpse Bride Adult Costume
Love is Complicated
You can say that again! Especially if your supposed significant other kills you for your money, just like what happened to unfortunate Emily in Tim Burton’s The Corpse Bride. Of course, that’s no reason to steal away a perfectly fine suitor, like Victor, from the land of the living. It’s…it’s kind of a complicated movie. But definitely, one thing that was great about the movie was the corpse bride's dress. Let’s be honest, it was pretty fantastic! So we made this The Corpse Bride Costume as a tribute to her otherworldly fashion sense.
You should definitely try this costume on (probably not for your wedding though—it might be bad luck). But it’s fun and perfectly in the styling of Tim Butron’s classic stop-motion films. Maybe it’ll even give you access to the land of the dead, where there seem to be all sorts of shenanigans going on.
This gravely stylish dress is so fashion forward, you could say it’s a killer look. It consists of stretch knit and has a ruffle-edged sweetheart neckline. The left sleeve is mesh with printed bones, while the right arm is sleeveless with a clear shoulder strap. The skirt has printed flowers, and lace fingerless gloves are included. Also featured is a wig with synthetic hair on a mesh cap for fitting comfort, as well as a fabric covered headband with mesh rosettes and a gauze veil. You’ll look just like a perfectly deceased, yet beautifully accessorized, bride Emily. Don’t forget to pick up a bouquet of wilted flowers to emphasize the whole drop-dead, ghoulishly gorgeous look.
A Fitting End
Just make sure not to steal away any bachelors that are already engaged to other women, even if by accident. It’ll set off a whole chain of unfortunate events and miscommunications. But do enjoy the fun beauty of this dress! It’s sure to be a real show stopper.
- Dress body, gloves: 100% polyester; mesh sleeve: 95% nylon, 5% spandex; skirt overlay: 59% cotton, 41% polyester
- Stretch knit dress has back zipper, ruffle-edged sweetheart neckline
- Left sleeve is mesh with printed bones; right arm is sleeveless w/ a clear shoulder strap
- Skirt has printed flowers, gauze overlay
- Lace fingerless gloves have elastic in top edge
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Fabric-covered plastic headband has mesh rosettes, gauze veil
- Right front bodice has a molded latex piece sewn to dress, exposed skeleton rib cage
|Small/Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|