- Pocket Square
- Gift Box
- Garment Bag
|Size 4||Jacket Chest||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Size 4||Jacket Waist||25"||64cm|
|Size 4||Jacket Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Size 4||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Size 4||Pants Waist||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Size 4||Pants Outseam||22 3/4"||58cm|
|Size 6||Jacket Chest||28"||71cm|
|Size 6||Jacket Waist||27"||69cm|
|Size 6||Jacket Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Size 6||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Size 6||Pants Waist||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Size 6||Pants Outseam||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Size 8||Jacket Chest||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 8||Jacket Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Size 8||Jacket Length||22 1/4"||57cm|
|Size 8||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Size 8||Pants Waist||25"||64cm|
|Size 8||Pants Outseam||29"||74cm|
|Size 10||Jacket Chest||31"||79cm|
|Size 10||Jacket Waist||30"||76cm|
|Size 10||Jacket Length||24"||61cm|
|Size 10||Sleeve Length||19 3/4"||50cm|
|Size 10||Pants Waist||27"||69cm|
|Size 10||Pants Outseam||30 1/4"||77cm|
Spidey Sense (of Style).
Science wiz by day, fast talking Web Slinger by night, mild-mannered Peter Parker needs to swap from normal kid to superhero extraordinaire in the blink of an eye. That's a task this exclusive Secret Identity Spider-Man suit for kids does with flawless style.
The outside hides his secret superhero identity with a rich navy blue coat and pants, but take a closer look... the sleeves feature subtle details such as embroidered spider symbols, while stylized Spider-Man themed buttons decorate each sleeve. The interior of the suit reveals a red spider symbol print in a repeating pattern. A matching print zipper necktie and pocket square are included, just to give a little hint of Spidey’s secret crime-fighter status.
The world may see him as just a boy with great fashion sense, but he'll know that he's truly a hero inside. © MARVEL 2016
Fabric & Care
- 70% polyester 30% rayon.
- Dry clean only.
- Slim fit for a tailored look.
- Two interior pockets; three exterior pockets.
- Custom debossed buttons on front and cuffs.
- Double vent.
- Custom embroidery on right wrist.
- Made by us.
- Zip fly with hook-and-bar closure.
- Two front pockets; two buttoned rear pockets.
- Finished hem.
- 100% polyester.
- sizes (4-6) 11.5" long; sizes (8-14) 14.5" long.
- Dry clean only.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Runs a lil smallSubmitted: January 1, 2019Reviewed By: Jessica | January 1, 2019I'm definitely going to buy another one I wish they made them a lil looser or in hefty size otherwise absolutely the best. My son is stocky, not big, so they fit but tightly. He wears them regardless and we both absolutely love this suit!! Amazing so super cute and comfy definitely recommend just wish I could choose a looser pant size.
- Cutest Suit Ever!Submitted: March 8, 2017Reviewed By: frenchielola | March 8, 2017I ordered this suit for my son's first communion. He has been crazy about SpiderMan since he was 3 and the suit with its adorable lining, tie, and pocket square really blew his mind when we opened the package.
It arrived perfectly packaged in a garment bag on a hanger. The accessories were packed in their own little box. Overall the presentation was very formal and "grown up".
The material and finishing of the suit is of very high quality and the color is a dark navy blue. This is definitely a suit that can be worn to any formal occasion. The lining, tie, and pocket square are really well executed and add just the right amount of personality. They are not overpowering or "costume-like" in any way.
I found the cut of the suit to be leaning towards slim or more "European" in style - especially in comparison to the other suits we tried on from the familiar department stores.
We ordered the size 6 in February and it was a good fit. We tried it on for Grandma a few days ago, and my son must of have a growth spurt bc the pants were too short . We are in the process of exchanging for a size 8. My advice would be to size up especially if you are planning for an event that may be a few weeks / months in the future.
Overall, if you are looking for something suitable for a formal occasion with a ton of personality, this is the suit really fits the bill. The returns process is really simple, no fuss at all. And the customer service staff is also friendly and helpful, thanks Justine!Monster Responds...Thank you for taking the time to review this suit, it sounds like your son is going to be the best dressed kiddo in attendance at the First Communion! We appreciate the feedback and let us know if you have any other questions in the future.
- Four Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Three StarsSubmitted: March 19, 2019Reviewed By: Current Customer | March 19, 2019
- Great Quality
- Omg cutest suit ever!!!