000

Men's Star Wars Snowdrift T-Shirt

Men's Star Wars Snowdrift T-Shirt
Men's Star Wars Snowdrift T-Shirt Men's Star Wars Snowdrift T-Shirt2 Men's Star Wars Snowdrift T-Shirt3
Price$6.99
Out of Stock
Click here to be notified when your size is available
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
CHOOSE A SIZE
We respect your privacy and will not share your contact information or sell it to a third party. Privacy policy.
Product Description
Description
Have you ever visited Hoth? 99% of the time it's a barren wasteland of an ice planet with barely any trace of life. But the other 1% of the time? Oh boy, let us tell you about that. In that rare occasion, intergalactic forces battle it out with mechanized battle walkers and speeding hover ships. If you were lucky enough to stop by Hoth during one of those battles, we're sure you would have enjoyed seeing them duke it out from the sidelines. If you'd like a fun shirt to commemorate those battles (is it okay if we call them Star Wars?) just grab this awesome t-shirt. With a classic Hoth battle scene depicted, it will be like you're wearing a piece of intergalactic history.
  • Front and back sublimated print
  • Star Wars officially licensed
Size Chart
S M XL
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Small Shirt Chest 37" 94cm
Small Shirt Length 27" 69cm
Medium Shirt Chest 40" 102cm
Medium Shirt Length 28" 71cm
X-Large Shirt Chest 48" 122cm
X-Large Shirt Length 30" 76cm
Product Reviews Write A Review

There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!

Select Mask to Review: