Incredibuilds Star Wars Millennium Falcon 3D Wood Model & Booklet
What do you think that the Millennium Falcon is made out of? Modern-day spaceships are made out of a combination of titanium alloys, carbon composite, and ceramic. According to Star Wars canon, Han Solo fitted it with duralloy which gave it some extra durability in any sort of dogfights with TIE Fighters. It could take a few hits from blaster shots before going down!
Well, this unique model is made out of wood, so despite giving it a very natural look, you probably don’t want to test its durability with blaster shots. It comes with 61 laser-cut pieces that fit together to assemble Han Solo’s signature ship from the original Star Wars movies. It comes with step by step instructions and requires no glue or adhesive to assemble, so it’s easy and completely mess-free! It’s great for any Star Wars fan, or just anyone who’s looking to feel a little more like a savvy space smuggler!
- 61-Piece Model Kit
- Assembly Instructions
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon 3D Wood Model & Booklet
- 61 laser-cut wood pieces pop out of board
- Pieces interlock; no tape, glue, or tools needed for assembly
- Completed model measures approx. 4"L x 5.25"W x 1.75"H
- Step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions
- Booklet contains background information on the ship
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Officially licensed