- 60-Piece Model Kit
- Assembly Instructions
- Star Wars Death Star 3D Wood Model & Booklet
- 60 laser-cut wood pieces pop out of board
- Pieces interlock; no tape, glue, or tools needed for assembly
- Completed model measures approx. 2.75"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
- Step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions
- Booklet contains background information on the ship
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Officially licensed
Generating Fear at Any Size
A fully-operating, globe-like space station armed with a super taser struck fear into the hearts of the Rebel Alliance. The Death Star's presence gave the rebels the choice of either surrounding to the Empire or taking every measure imaginable to destroy it. They chose to attack. Now to create with your own hands a personal reminder to never give up and persist in your own struggle, build this model and set it into orbit in your own space, like your bedroom or your living room!
As part of the experience to build your own Death Star, a softcover, an information-packed booklet shares the Death Star’s history, power, and fate. Then there’s work to be done. This wooden model is a do-it-yourself project. Customize it as you see fit. In the end, paint it, and ready it for display.
The Power of an Imagination Unleashed
No greater weapon in the Star Wars universe delivers more proof of the true power of The Force than the attack on the Death Star. Go forth and know the force is with you as someone who holds the Death Star’s fate in his or her hands.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Great product!Submitted: May 1, 2020Reviewed By: Current Customer | May 1, 2020Put this together in a little over an hour. It's small but perfect. I would definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for a cool collectible they can put together themselves. A word of caution, these pieces are fragile and I broke 2 of them and had to glue the parts back together so be careful.