- Adult Star Wars BB8 Seasonal Navy Sweater
- 100% polyester
- Knitted-in design of BB-8 & Resistance symbols
- Ribbed neck band, cuffs & waistband
- Soft, brushed inner surface
- Officially licensed
BB-8, aka the best Star Wars droid ever, is one chipper little droid. Honestly, if we could figure out how to get an invitation to him in the galaxy far, far away, we’d totally invite him to our holiday party. He’d be a complete hit! Why, we can just imagine it now…
BB-8 rolls up to the punchbowl and lets out a hearty “Chirp. Boop, boop. Wheee!” He extends one of his little mechanical arms and clamps onto a cup and beeps enthusiastically as Jenny from Graphic Design pours him some juice. BB-8 chirps with amusement and then splashes the sugary liquid all over his head (BB-8 doesn’t have a mouth, so he can’t actually drink punch). He lets out a loud, surprised, “bwwwwoooop!”
“Hey, there little cutie!” Jenny hollers. “Which department do you work in? I’ve never seen you around the office.” The little droid starts making a series of excited buzzing sounds, followed by a coy bwrreeerp.
“Wow!” Jenny replies. “I have no idea what the heck you just said, but you look like you’re a pretty good dancer. You have that wonderful roly poly body. You want to dance with me?” The two head to the dance floor and a crowd quickly forms around the tiny astromech droid, until Bill from HR hoists BB-8 on his shoulders as everyone cheers his name. The company's President approaches him and offers him a promotion and BB-8 lets out an embarrassed bwrrraaap…
Well, we can always dream. Until then, we’ll just have to settle for this Star Wars BB-8 holiday sweater. It has all the charm of the iconic character from The Force Awakens, even it if doesn’t make the cute little beeping and buzzing noises that he does in the movie.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Sized smallSubmitted: December 24, 2019Reviewed By: Marjo285 | December 24, 2019This sweatshirt designed like a sweater is a solid size to small. I ordered a 4X in this compared to a 3X “knit” Labyrinth one. This Star Wars sweater was smaller and shorter than the Labyrinth that was supposed to be a whole size smaller smaller. The design is cute, but it’s not very warm and not at all what I expected. I sized up hoping to have a larger sweater and I’m shocked that the sizing for this product is so off. I’m assuming if the bigger sizes are off, then the smaller ones would be too.