Main Menu
Main Content
Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneaker Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneaker Alt 1 Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneaker Alt 2
Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneaker
Product Description

Kids Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneaker

$29.99
or 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 with Pay with Sezzle Information
Sold Out
Click here to be notified when this item is available
Items Out Of Stock
Includes & Highlights
Item #CHLSPF382
Items Included
  • Pair of Sneakers
Product Highlights
  • All man-made materials
  • Textured anti-skid non-marking soles
  • Hook & loop fastener strap across instep
  • Sneakers light up with the impact of walking
  • Officially licensed
Size Chart
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Size 7 Foot bed ( heel to toe) 5 3/4" 15cm
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Size 8 Foot bed ( heel to toe) 6" 15cm
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Size 9 Foot bed ( heel to toe) 6 1/4" 16cm
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Size 10 Foot bed ( heel to toe) 6 3/4" 17cm
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Size 11 Foot bed ( heel to toe) 7" 18cm
Size Measurement Standard Metric
Size 12 Foot bed ( heel to toe) 7 1/4" 18cm
Product Description

We want a pair too!

What if they made light up shoes in adult sizes? We took a poll around the office at FUN.com and found that 80% of the staff would wear any superhero lighted sneakers if they found a pair in their size. The other 20% of our office said that they would only wear lighted sneakers if these Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneakers came in their size. We took our research to production and asked if our findings were enough to get some adult-sized Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneakers manufactured.  Due to our polled demographic being folks who worked for a company with the literal name of “FUN.com,” they felt our qualitative research may not fairly represent the “average” adult, whatever that means. 

Fun Details

These Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneakers are an officially licensed Marvel product. The shoes come in kid sizes 7 - 12. (Sorry, adults.) and Spider-man’s headlights up upon impact. The hook and loop fastener straps go across the instep which makes the shoes easy to put on and take off. For the safety of the lucky kid who gets to wear these, the soles are textured for anti-skid and non-mark. Enough about the practicality of the Spider-Man Face Lighted Sneakers, did we mention these shoes light up? 

Fun-of-a-Kind Favs

Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here. Please review our Privacy Policy

Questions & Answers 

There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Reviews 

There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!

Write A Review

Earn 10 Points