- "Siggy" Scooter
- SmartGurlz Jun Doll with Pink Siggy
- 11" doll is fully articulated & poseable
- Scooter has self-balancing technology
- Requires one 9 volt battery (not included)
- Scooter can be controlled by most Apple or Android mobile devices via a free downloadable app
- App provides story- and goal-based challenges to teach coding painlessly
- App also allows unstructured, creative coding
Creating a Coder
Coding can seem like a tough thing to teach. Well, what if you could teach your girl how to code without them even realizing that they were learning some computer skills? That's exactly what this SmartGurlz Jun Doll does.
Seen on Shark Tank, this toy is a STEM based toy design to engage children 5 and older in the world of coding! It combines learning and playing by assigning challenges and stories to your child! They must use simple coding combinations to solve them, taking Jun on adventures in the process.
The toy itself comes with the 11" doll, Jun, who is fully articulated and can be posed in a wide variety of positions. She also comes with a pink scooter, which she can ride on using a self-balancing technology built into the scooter. The scooter needs a 9-volt battery to power it (not included) and can be controlled by most Apple and Android devices. The companion app adds stories to your child's gameplay and teaches coding as they play with Jun! Once your child has the hang of the basics, the app even features a mode that allows for creative coding, so your child can create her own stories and adventures for Jun!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review