- Rick and Morty Happy Human Holiday Adult Knit Sweater
- 60% cotton; 40% polyester
- Rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Rick and Morty theme knitted throughout
- Officially licensed
Rick’s at it Again
Egads, Rick! What have you done this time? Turning a homeless man into a living, breathing theme park is pretty normal for you. Doing it during the holiday season? Well, that might just be going too far.
It seemed innocent enough. Dress up a random guy like Santa Claus and create an educational theme park inside of his organs. Then, just use advanced shrinking technology to send patrons to the wondrous world of Anatomy Park. Of course, like all of Rick Sanchez’s “great ideas,” things don’t quite pan out as he had planned. One mishap leads to another and Anatomy Park (and Homeless Santa Claus) end up in pieces outside of the Earth’s atmosphere.
Well… at least it was a memorable Human Holidays!
This Rick and Morty Happy Human Holidays sweater commemorates the crazy… and slightly disgusting, escapade during the holiday season! It’s made out of a polyester and cotton blend, making it a warm and cozy way to celebrate your holiday. The front has Rick, Morty, and the homeless man dressed as Santa Claus on the front. It also has repeating images of giant, floating Santa Claus figures on the bottom and arms. The back of the sweater has an exploding Santa on it!
One Sweater to Rule Them All
Whether you’re trying to celebrate the Human Holidays or you’re just a huge Rick and Morty fan, this holiday sweater will put all other ugly Christmas sweaters to shame!
- Five Stars
Order arrived but..Submitted: January 1, 2019Reviewed By: Gus gus | January 1, 2019
- Fashionable and comfortable
- I think I need one of these myselfSubmitted: December 27, 2018Reviewed By: Amanda | December 27, 2018I got this as a gift for my dad, who is 6'7". I got him a 2X (he usually is a 2X extra long), hoping with all my very soul that it would fit him properly. Luckily, it fits him perfectly and he loves it so much. We're both huge Rick and Morty fans. The shipping was fast and the product is really high quality. He says it's very comfortable and the designs are knit into the cloth, instead of decals, like with a lot of merch. I probably need one myself someday, honestly. I think my dad has worn it every day since I gave it to him.
- Five Stars