- Body Armor w/ Attached Cape
- Shoulder Guard
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Wrist Guards
- Pair of Shin Guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit & faux suede; 100% polyurethane foam
- Beige interlock knee-length pullover tunic has boat neck & cap sleeves
- Body armor has black foam chest piece that fastens to tunic w/ Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders & around waist w/ fabric ties
- Chest piece has gold piping, molded vinyl belts attached to front, faux suede lappets hanging from waist, cape sewn to shoulders
- Foam shoulder guard has gold piping, Hook and Loop fastener strip to fasten to cape
- Faux suede arm bands fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener; faux suede wrist guards slide on
- Faux suede headband has silver-tone studs, elastic band at back
- Black foam shin guards have silver-tone studs, Hook and Loop fastener straps
- Molded plastic medallion fastens w/ included safety pin
Roman’ Around Town
Have you ever wanted to take on a lion with just a sword and shield? How about feeling sand under your feet as thousands of spectators cheer your name? Maybe you just want to feel the hot Italian sun as you whip around the arena in your horse-drawn chariot. Well, we can help you with those yearnings! Pick up this awesome Plus Size Roman Gladiator Costume, throw it on, and you’ll feel like you belong back in Roman times, inside the Colosseum itself!
With this costume, it will be easy to picture yourself emerging victorious at the end of a great gladiator battle, or besting the arena champion in one-on-one combat. You’ll hear your name chanted louder and louder as you strut down the road, and perhaps even the Emperor himself will give you a nod and a wave. We hear that’s a pretty big deal. But you would know, you’re the gladiator.
And we all know the best thing about being a gladiator is the outfit. You get to wear a tunic, which is as comfy as pajamas. This one is beige and provides the perfect base to the included body armor, chest piece, attached belts, and cape. The whole look is piped in gold for that luxe-meets-warrior look. It even comes with faux suede arms bands, wrist guards, and a headband, as well as black foam shin guards—because everyone knows lions are afraid of faux suede and foam. No gladiator would be complete without medallions, so we even included those, because your victories are mostly dependent on self esteem; nothing screams, “I’m a winner!” like medallions.
To the Victor Belong the Spoils
So, when you decide to finally live out your epic dreams, make sure you do so in this gallant getup. We can’t guarantee it will protect you from a lion (or a corrupt emperor), but we promise it will make you feel like the winner you really are. We hear the Colosseum is the second most visited place in the world, these day, so skip the crowds and bring your ancient gladiator glory days to you. No admission fee required!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.