The Walking Dead Daryl Rocket Launcher POP Vinyl Figure
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Mexico
Listen, it was only a matter of time before it happened. Daryl Dixon is the kind of rootin’ tootin’, crossbow wielding tough guy whose sheer awesomeness grows by exponential levels. It’s only natural that he’d upgrade his totally killer crossbow for an even deadlier weapon to match his awesomeness levels. Enter the rocket launcher. In season 6, he used one to blast a whole bunch of bad guys to smithereens and now, you can own a POP vinyl of the Walking Dead character wielding the weapon!
Based on his appearance from season 6, this Daryl Dixon POP vinyl is adorable and has him equipped with a freakin' rocket launcher. He has the classic Funko style and stands nearly 4” tall. He’s the perfect addition to your Walking Dead collection. Now, all we have to do is just wait until season 12 when Daryl (hopefully) upgrades to F-18 fighter jet. (The POP vinyl for that episode is going to be amazing.)
- The Walking Dead Daryl Rocket Launcher POP Vinyl Figure
- 3.75" tall figure stands by itself
- Oversized head rotates
- Molded and painted details
- Rocket launcher is attached to hands
- Officially licensed
- Vinyl Figure
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!