- Pool Float
- Patch Kit
- Chase Elliott Mat Pool Float
- Officially licensed by NASCAR Team Properties
- Material: 0.3mm PVC
- Inflates to approx. 66"L x 30"W x 6"H
- Weight capacity at 400lbs
- For best results use low pressure air pump for inflation
- Intended for ages 14+
- Not actually a lifesaving device
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Chase Elliott knows what it takes to lead the pack! Even at a young age, the second generation NASCAR driver has plenty of accomplishments under his belt, making him an instant favorite. If you’re one of his biggest fans AND you love to float a few laps around the track (or pool, actually) you can now join your two passions together with this officially licensed Chase Elliott mat pool float! It takes all the best details from his No.24 car and turns it into an inflatable float that you can just relax upon while watching a race or participating in some epic pre-race partying. It’s the best way to bring the high octane thrills of NASCAR into your summer pool parties.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark of NASCAR, Inc.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- NASCAR FunSubmitted: May 31, 2018Reviewed By: Anonymous | May 31, 2018If you are looking to be the envy of your friends at the pool or lake this summer you need the Chase Elliott Mat Pool Float. Everyone wants a cool summer ride to show off their tan! We coupled # 24 Elliott’s pool mat with Dale Jr’s #88 Car.....what a combo! These are heavy duty pool floats, no comparison to what you may find at your local pool store or super store. As always, the exclusive products offered by Fun.com are far superior in quality and fun factor. As mentioned in my review of Dale Jr’s #88 car float, these floats held up under some intense conditions.... 5 big college boys and a few girls fighting for the drivers seat on a 10 day trip in AZ. We were in the pool every day dusk to dawn. This float is bigger than it appears in the picture, it was very buoyant and supported a 6’4 230 pound driver. Best time....envy of friends at an Indy 500 pool party!