- Belt Overlay
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Chest Armor Piece
- Pair of Shoulder Armor Caps
- Costume set for men
- 100% polyester interlock knit; 96% polyester, 4% spandex knit mesh; 50% cotton, 50% polyester faux suede
- Long-sleeved pullover tunic has printed armor details, knit mesh sleeves that look like chain mail
- Belt overlay fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back, has knit mesh front inset panel
- Faux suede gauntlets & boot covers slide on; boot covers have elastic under foot
- Armor pieces fasten to cape w/ Hook and Loop fastener & sit on shoulders
- Toy sword sold separately
Live the Code
Often we need more than braun and a sharp sword. Too often evil can resist such worldly traits. So... Are you the kind of person who would fight with honor, honesty, valor, and loyalty? Would you protect the weak, and defenseless? How about eschew unfairness, meanness, and deceit? The kind of person who would speak the truth at all times? Yeah? Well then you might have what it takes to be the sort of knight we need in dire times.
Styled as a tunic top with cape and armor pieces, this costume will transform you into a medieval warrior, no problem. The long sleeved tunic has printed armor effect details on the chest, and features knit mesh sleeves for a chain-mail like appearance. But the molded chest armor and shoulder caps are what makes this costume stand out. With textured details that evoke the mystery of mysterious creatures, we think you're going to have an easy time fighting for the forces of good OR evil. Faux suede gauntlets and boot covers along with an apron belt complete the costume set. Just use your own pants and pick up a mighty sword prop to complete the theme (sold separately). When you have this dark and mysterious costume, you'll be ready to battle with whatever foes you feel like!
Step into Heroism
In the time of knights and kings—when matters of state were dealt with on the battlefield, not in the House of Representatives—there needed to be something to keep knights from going rogue. From using their power to overthrow the King or to suppress their subjects. Enter: the Code of Chivalry. Act with grace, never turn your back on an enemy, fight with honor. You know, all that. We hear this Dark Medieval Knight Costume imbues budding heroes with just that.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review