Assemble your winter wardrobe!
Some jobs require the might of more than just one hero. Some jobs just require the entire team to get the job done… like keeping you warm during the chilly months of the year! That’s when you need to bring in all of The Avengers.
This Marvel comic print cargo jacket brings a subtle hero touch to your autumn and winter wardrobe. The olive exterior is made of a canvas material that’s both durable and stylish. A plethora of pockets ensure that you always have space for your essentials, whether you’re just headed out for the evening or you have official hero business to complete. The interior is where the real surprise lies! Comic panels of The Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow and more line the inside. To top it all off, each button and zipper has a stylized Marvel Comics logo designed into it, making this jacket truly a unique experience.
© 2017 MARVEL
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton twill.
- 100% polyester lining.
- Machine washable.
- Front zipper closure with button overlay.
- Two waist snap-pockets.
- Custom print interior lining.
- Custom debossed buttons and zipper.
- Interior drawcord waist.
- Attached hood.
- Made by us.
- I love this jacket!Submitted: February 3, 2020Reviewed By: Yaya | February 3, 2020I bought a medium but felt bigger like a large instead of medium from the chest but its perfect for layering a thick hoodie under there's so much extra room while zipped up. Especially since its been really windy these past 2 days. I'm 5'6" and I'm 138lbs I usually wear medium tops I'm 33" inches around my chest and 36" around my hips.
- QUALITY AND OFFICIAL!Submitted: January 22, 2020Reviewed By: Tu-Anh | January 22, 2020I’m petite so I got the XS which fits fine (sleeves will always be too long for me) but in this case because of the lovely pattern on the inside, It’s so cool to see a bit of it when I fold my sleeves out. The pattern inside is darker/more subtle than the photos which I love! I enjoy that the front pockets are big enough to fit my cellphone and wallet, and also has side pockets behind them for me to slip my hands in when it gets cold.
I love this jacket and I wish I bought 2. I got so many compliments
- Nice jacket runs small
- Three Stars
- Very cuteSubmitted: December 11, 2019Reviewed By: Carwin | December 11, 2019This cargo jacket is even cuter in person. My height is 4"11 and I am about 115 lbs with a size 34D chest. The jacket fit me well with some room for a sweater underneath. (I like to buy looser clothing) The quality of the jacket is nice. I had no issues with amy of the buttons and it zipped without any issues.
- nice but WAYYY too smallSubmitted: December 4, 2019Reviewed By: slm | December 4, 2019The jacket was well made & good looking. but made way too small. i usually wear a large to XL depending on the brand soo i ordered a XXL just to be safe since it was after all a utility jacket. to my surprise i could barely get the XXL size on and even then there was no way to zip it up, lol.. if not for the XXL tag i would have sworn that it was a medium.
- Four Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Great jacket