- Pair of Arm Guards
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Boot covers: 60% polyester, 40% PVC; all other pieces: 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Shirt portion of jumpsuit has quilted foam padding and attached metallic armor pieces
- Cape has hook Y loop fastener at neck
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Arm guards are secured with elastic straps
- Foam-backed helmet has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Stuffed horns on top of hood have rigid plastic core
- Boot covers have hook & loop fastener along back edge, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The Gift of Gags
Did you ever hear the true tale of the God of Trickery from Asgard? He's a tough character to nail down. Is he the son of Odin? Is he, in truth, the child of the Frost Giants? You have to admit that he doesn't really look like his golden-haired brother. (Then again, he hardly looks like a blue-skinned, 12-foot-tall monster, either!) Plus, the Frost Giants are hardly known for their sense of humor. Given how great Loki is at dropping a joke, he's got to be an Asgardian deity! If you think that you've got what it takes to tell a joke with divine precision while stealing the stage from the likes of Thor, we've got something that is going to help you ascend to Asgard!
No need to conjure up the Bifrost because we're here to be your Heimdallr with this officially licensed Premium Loki costume from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This exclusive costume begins with a green & black jumpsuit with attached reflective armor. Boot covers and arm bands match the armor to complete your look while you flourish your ankle-length cape. Just make sure you duck under door frames when you wear the horn helmet headpiece. (Really, that's the true power of the God of Trickery, we think!)
A wealth of magical mayhem awaits you when you give a twirl in this exclusive Loki costume. From the grand horns to the epic cape, the only things that'll be more magnificent are the pranks that you can pull!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review