Los Angeles Rams NFL Light Up Scarf
We hear that the Lost Angeles Rams are setting quite the reputation for lighting up the scoreboard. So, when you visit the stadium to watch the big game, we think you should be doing your part, too. To light up the stadium!
If you're wondering how a regular fan like yourself can really light things up, well, we've got an easy solution. Just wear this LA Rams Light Up Scarf! Full of authentic team style, this scarf even sport LED lights, so that you'll be able to amplify your fandom in a fun and fashionable way.
NFL officially licensed, this knit scarf is ready to help you make a serious fan fashion statement. Made with 100% acrylic yarn, it has double layer construction with a knit-in pattern of Rams logos and snowflakes. It looks great, but that's before you even activate its light-up features! It has twenty color-changing LED lights on the front that blink at varying speeds, and all it needs to power up is two 3v batteries that power an attached battery pack (demo batteries included). When you're ready to show off your fandom in a bright way, be sure to choose this Rams Light Up Scarf to really light it up!
- 100% acrylic
- Knit, double layer construction, 3" fringe on both ends
- Twenty color-changing LED lights on front blink at varying speeds
- Removable battery pack has on/off switch and is held in place w/ an elastic loop
- Double-sided design has woven graphics of Los Angeles Rams logo w/ text 'Los Angeles' & 'Rams'
- Two replaceable 3v batteries included
- Officially licensed