Main Menu
Main Content
Irregular Choice Pokemon Counting Stars Purse with Irregular Choice Pokemon Counting Stars Purse Alt 1 Irregular Choice Pokemon Counting Stars Purse Alt 2
Irregular Choice Pokemon Counting Stars Purse with
Product Description

Irregular Choice Counting Stars Pokemon Purse with Shoulder Strap

or 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 with Pay with Sezzle Information
Includes & Highlights
Item #IRRB143-04A
Items Included
  • Bag
  • Shoulder Strap
Product Highlights
  • 80% of bag is polyester fabric; remaining 20% is polyurethane faux leather
  • Top zipper closure
  • Length-adjustable strap clips to D-rings at sides of bag
  • Purse can be a shoulder bag (with strap attached) or a clutch (with strap removed)
  • Inner zipper pocket
  • Appliqued & printed graphics
  • Officially licensed
Product Description

Catching Stars

You're not just catching Pokémon out there. On the road to becoming the very best, you're catching stars! And after training, bonding, and battling Gym Leaders with you, all of your Pokémon are ready for the next competition in greatness: Pokémon Contests! However, before they can get through the doors, you'll need your Contest Pass. To ensure your Pokémon don't miss a chance to display their diverse talents, you'll also want somewhere to keep the pass safe!

Fun Details

Look no further than this Pokémon Counting Stars Pouch from Irregular Choice! The flashy purse is the perfect accessory for carrying Contest Passes, berries, and even your everyday essentials! Its rainbow print body is framed in red piping and delicate pink scallop trim. The front of the pouch features appliques of Pikachu and Eevee leaping over the Pokémon logo. Meanwhile, the back is decorated with glittering hearts, each featuring a different Pokémon. The sequined sides of the pouch are fixed with small D-rings that connect to a removable shoulder strap, and the top of the pouch closes with a metal zipper. Catch another win and add the officially licensed accessory to your Pokémon collection today!

Fun-of-a-Kind Favs

Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here. Please review our Privacy Policy

Questions & Answers 

There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!

There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!

Write A Review