- 55% cotton 45% acrylic sweater
- Rib-knit neck band, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Knitted-in graphics of Jason Voorhees
- Hand wash, cold water
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Packing for the Cabin
Ah, so you're packing for a picturesque cabin getaway with friends? How nice! We're sure it'll be a perfect weekend. But before you go, let's make sure you're prepared. Let's see, what do you have? Oh, flip flops. You're going to want to leave these at home, instead bring your best running shoes, the kind that will prevent you from falling even as you're running through the woods in a blind panic. Ah, this t-shirt is cute but this yellow color won't cut it. How about bringing a camo shirt instead, that way you'll blend in just in case you find yourself huddling behind the woodpile, trying not to make a sound. One last thing, consider bringing this Friday the 13th sweater along. It will keep you cozy while you sing around the campfire and might buy you a little mercy should some stranger in a hockey mask come knocking.
Our in-house creative team had a lot of fun designing this Friday the 13th Camp Crystal Lake sweater. Not only is Jason Vorhees on the front, looking disturbingly determined but he's also gracing the back from a different dramatic angle. The relaxed fit will make this sweater a fall favorite whether you're sitting down to rewatch the classics or your heading to the cabin for the weekend.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Is great but order a size upSubmitted: November 9, 2023Reviewed By: Matthew Broadwater| November 9, 2023Size Ordered: X-LargeSo the details are great and while I wouldn't recommend it for the cold most xl sweaters fit me fine but this one is very tight in the tummy most likely due to the amazing details. So I would order a size up otherwise its greatBottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars