- Water Bottle
- Plastic molded water bottle
- Twist open drink spout
- Handle attached to the top lid
- Bottom twists off for easy cleaning
- Hand wash only
- Officially licensed
A Common Thread
Take a gander at this band of unusual heroes:
- Dwarven fighter: Master of combat with a battle axe. Slayer of dragons.
- Elf ranger: Born with a bow in his hands. Can track an enemy through the most dangerous terrain.
- Human wizard: Brilliant mind. A walking encyclopedia of knowledge and powerful spells.
- Halfling rogue: A keen eye for treasure. Can slip into any location unnoticed.
- Orc bard: Terrible at singing... but boy does he try his best to make his music dream come true!
They may seem like a group of adventurers with nothing in common. But they have one thing that unites them all... hydration! That's right, whether you're a lucky halfling rogue rolling straight 20s all night or you're a bard who needs to reconsider his line or work, every adventurer needs to stay hydrated!
This 20 Sided Dungeons & Dragons Die Inside Water Bottle gives you a water receptacle that's perfect for your next campaign. It's made out of molded plastic and features a D20 designed into the bottom. It has a twist open spout on top and a twist-off bottom for easy cleaning. Just fill it up and you'll have the H20 you need to explore dangerous locations with your trusty band of heroes.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review