- Suit Jacket
- Pocket Square
|36||Jacket Front Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|36||Jacket Back Length||29"||74cm|
|36||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|38||Jacket Front Length||30"||76cm|
|38||Jacket Back Length||30"||76cm|
|38||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|40||Jacket Front Length||30"||76cm|
|40||Jacket Back Length||30"||76cm|
|40||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|42||Jacket Front Length||31"||79cm|
|42||Jacket Back Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|44||Jacket Front Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|44||Jacket Back Length||31"||79cm|
|44||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|46||Jacket Front Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|46||Jacket Back Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|48||Jacket Front Length||32"||81cm|
|48||Jacket Back Length||32"||81cm|
|50||Jacket Front Length||33"||84cm|
|50||Jacket Back Length||32"||81cm|
No chameleon circuit? No problem.
The chameleon circuit gives the TARDIS the ability to camouflage its true nature from unwanted attention. Only to the eyes of the Doctor and his trusted companions does the time machine reveal the hidden world of traveling through the continuum of time and space. That Time Lord technology is highly guarded and unavailable to the mere mortals of Earth, but here is the next best thing.
This Secret Identity TARDIS suit achieves the same effect of duality, but through the use of subtle design details that only those initiated into the world of Doctor Who will have the perception to appreciate. The navy blue exterior hints at the British police box color scheme, while the elegant satin interior of the jacket features a repeating TARDIS pattern that can only be seen by you and your own trusted companions, should you choose to show them, much like the real TARDIS. The matching bow tie and pocket square bring a cheeky splash of your hidden Time Lord passion into plain view without giving it all away. A tiny TARDIS adorns each sleeve button, while an embroidered version of the time machine decorates the wrist.
Without access to a chameleon circuit it's hard to stay subtly attuned to your Doctor Who dedication, but this unique and stylish suit will give you the ability to do precisely that in any situation, business, casual, or temporal.
- 80% polyester 20% rayon.
- Slim fit for a tailored look.
- Two interior pockets; three exterior pockets.
- Custom debossed buttons on front and cuffs.
- Double vent.
- Custom embroidery on right wrist.
- Dry clean only.
- Made by us.
- Fully adjustable; hook clasp.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Four Stars
- Five Stars
- Jacket is 2 sizes to small.Submitted: December 8, 2019Reviewed By: THE CAVEMAN 0716 | December 8, 2019I ordered multiple Costume Suit jackets and pants, because of the amazing deals, But they ran small, even for a slim. Which is why I would assume them to be on sale. Try ea garment is 2 sizes smaller than listed when listed in a slim. But that does not take away from the actual look of the item. It is really fun and amazing. Only 1 working pocket on inner jacket. The rest are for show. FUN and exciting suit for the Superhero lover in you.
- Finally, a suit for a Doctor Who nerd like myself!Submitted: December 7, 2019Reviewed By: Ryuffy | December 7, 2019I have been a Doctor Who fan since it used to come on PBS when I was a kid. Ah, watching the Third and Fourth Doctors as they had their adventures was an amazing thing to my young eyes! The 2005 reboot brought back all those feelings of wonder and more!
And now, I can show the world my love of this amazing series in a suit! To those that are uninformed, it looks like a nice, slim fit suit. But the details are just for us "in the know." The lining, the pocket square and especially the bow tie shows the world the true nerdy Doctor Who fan that I am! How cool is that? The jacket and the pants are just right for me, and are comfortable to boot. I am thrilled that I was able to not only get a great suit, but one appropriate for a nerd like me. Thank you!
(I bought this suit in gray, black and blue, so I'm crossposting this review to all three.)
- Five StarsSubmitted: November 9, 2019Reviewed By: MrsRowley | November 9, 2019