- Shirt Front
- Deluxe Child Hermione Costume
- 100% polyester except the sweater which is 100% acrylic
- Skirt has a zip up back with darts, and the front is pleated
- Shirt front fastens around the neck with hook and loop tape, and ties around the waist
- Sweater is dark gray with front buttons and long sleeves
- Sweater has burgundy and gold stripes on the cuffs and at the waist
- Robe is black with burgundy lining and black frog closure at the neck
- Robe has a patch embroidered with the Gryffindor coat of arms.
- Necktie is burgundy with gold diagonal stripes
- Officially licensed
- ** Scarf is not included
|Small||Skirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
SO YOU WANT TO BE A WIZARD?
So, you want to be a wizard. We know the feeling! What could be cooler than having a wand and using magic? Just imagine stepping off the train and looking across the lake at Hogwarts, lights shining throughout the castle. Then you sit down in the great hall and listen to Dumbledore's welcome speech. That's right, Dumbledore, the greatest wizard ever. We can't even wrap our heads around how cool it would be!
But, if you are anything like us, you're still waiting for your acceptance letter. We haven't received so much as one owl, unfortunately. Oh well, maybe it's been too windy to send by owl, maybe Hagrid will show up at our door and give us the letter personally. Maybe, but probably not. Oh well, for the meantime, we can always just pretend with this deluxe Hermoine girls costume!
This officially licensed Deluxe Hermione Girl's Costume is exactly what you need for any wizards in training! The black robe is embroidered with the Gryffindor coat of arms and has a burgundy lining. The dark grey sweater underneath has matching burgundy and gold stripes, as does the necktie underneath that, meaning that you are decked out in your house colors from head to toe! We know you haven't actually been sorted yet, but we are willing to assume you're in Gryffindor for now. This costume is so perfect that even Snape wouldn't be able to find a reason to complain about it!
WIZARD IN TRAINING
We know that the wait to get your acceptance letter to Hogwarts might feel like it's a little late, but keep your head up! We're sure your owl just got lost. In the meantime, practice waving your wand and reciting spells, because when that letter comes you need to be ready! Enjoy your costume, and have a magical time!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.