- Jumpsuit w/ attached belt & shoe covers
- Elbow pads
- Knee pads
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Green jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener tabs at center back
- Sewn-on foam belt has fabric waist ties for fit adjustment
- Molded foam belly, foam wrist cuffs, foam shoe covers w/ elastic band under foot
- Foam shell fastens to back of suit w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips; stuff it w/ tissue for a 3D look
- Molded foam elbow & knee pads fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Molded latex full-face mask has elastic band & Hook and Loop fastener dot for security
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Age||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Age||5-7 Yrs||5-7 Yrs|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Age||8-10 Yrs||8-10 Yrs|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are a pretty fascinating group, especially given what most of us are doing in our teenage years. Take a small clutch of turtles, add some unexpected radioactive material, a skilled rodent ninjitsu master, and all the pizza they can get their hands on, and the team seems to put itself together on its own! Of course, those are quite a few requirements, now that we think of it… and any of those things are going to be problematic to acquire.
And, even after you get all of those things lined up, there is still years of training with Master Splinter who is hardly the most patient of instructors. If only there were a way to skip some of that training… to rush headlong into the fight and show the Foot Clan that you know exactly what needs to be done with them! You’d shift your way right into the proper mindset of the ninja in a fraction of the time! If anyone could do it, we know just the right turtle for the job, too!
Fortunately, we have exactly that option available for you with this Deluxe TMNT Raphael costume. The seemingly simple jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener and has a keen 3D padded shell in back. Faux turtle feet cover your tyke’s boots and the bright red colored belt, arm pads, and knee pads mark your kiddo as the aggressive combat machine! Acquire some of those key accessories, like a duo of sai weapons and the tyke will be ready to rush into battle and you are going to feel just like Splinter… though a little less furry.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review