Super Heroes are impervious to almost anything, but you? You have to stay warm this winter, and you have to do it while staying relevant, staying comfortable and, of course, you've got to be true to yourself all the way. That's no easy assignment. Sometimes it might even feel like this "fashion sense" everyone is talking about is your own personal Super-Villain. But don't worry, because we've got your back.
Our FUNwear WONDER WOMAN™ Canvas Cargo Jacket is officially licensed by DC™, and it has unique Wonder Woman details that fans will love. Check out the embroidered sleeve with the Amazonian Warrior’s classic logo, the custom snap buttons, plentiful pockets, full hood, and the interior repeating print.
This high-quality Wonder Woman jacket will save your fashion sense year after year, and that's the truth.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton twill.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Front zipper closure with button overlay.
- Five flap snap-pockets.
- Custom print interior.
- Custom debossed buttons and zipper
- Interior drawcord waist.
- Attached hood.
- Made by us.
WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. (s17)
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Three Stars
- Its perfect BUT...Submitted: February 3, 2020Reviewed By: Yaya | February 3, 2020I bought a size Medium jacket and I usually buy tops in size small from here, I just wanted a loose fit for the jacket. I love it, perfet loose fit but the sleeves are a bit short I wish they were atleast 1inch longer. I honestly bought both the DC and Marvel Cargo jackets and I'm not sure why but the Marvel cargo jacket didn't have that problem with the sleeves but it did have a big chest difference, the Marvel felt bigger like a large instead of medium from the chest but its perfect for layering a hoodie under there's so much extra room while zipped up. I'm 5'6" and I'm 138lbs. I wear 6 in Jean's and medium tops.
- Awesome Wonder woman jacket
- Five Stars
- Great but...Submitted: October 15, 2019Reviewed By: Rachel | October 15, 2019this jacket is what it appears online..it truly keeps you warm and is well made..however maybe take it to the dry cleaners before you wear it... Ive had it for a year and it was fine...but recently i got wet from walking in the rain and it stained my white sweater under it with blue dye on my arm where it got the most wet! Notsure how it happened since it is lined...however it did so clean it first to let some extra dye come off I would say
- Beautiful but runs small
- Exceeds Expectations
- Wonder Woman Jacket
- Five Stars