- Waffle Maker
- Instruction Leaflet
- Captain America Shield Waffle Maker
- Makes one 7" Captain America shield waffle
- Plastic housing, non-stick metal plates
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
Protect the World from Oatmeal
People are trying to tell you that a bowl of oatmeal is breakfast. And that just doesn't cut it in your house! A true Sunday breakfast calls for a piping hot waffle topped with syrup and fruit, and this Captain America Logo Waffle Maker produces perfect waffles with an extra layer of protection—an imprint of the Captain America shield!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Worthy of the “Star-Spangled Man With A Plan”Submitted: April 12, 2021Reviewed By: Rian Lyons-Copeland | April 12, 2021Size Ordered: StandardI bought one of these for my husband who’s a HUGE Marvel fan, but, most especially, a HUGE fan of Captain America. I highly recommend that any fan of Marvel/Captain America snap one of these up, and not just because they make awesome looking waffles! The iron is well made and the plates are extremely non-stick. Literally NOTHING sticks to this thing. Waffles certainly don’t stick (but I use cooking spray when I make them) but my husband is a grilled cheese sandwich enthusiast and I use this, A LOT, to make him grilled cheese sandwiches. Any cheese that happens to ooze out during cooking slides right off of the plates with a simple wipe of a paper towel. I’ve even used this waffle iron to grill halved sausages and they don’t stick, either. This iron is well constructed, too. Our big dog thinks he has to lick everything clean and before I could give the waffle iron a wash after using it (but after it cooled down, thankfully!) he ended up pulling the waffle iron off of the counter and onto our hardwood floor. There was some very minor cosmetic damage, but it still works beautifully! I can’t rave enough about how awesome this waffle iron is! Reasonably priced, too, especially considering the quality of the machine. The one, singular, criticism I have is that I wish that it was equipped with an “On/Off” switch, but I know that waffle irons, in general, usually don’t come with “On/Off” switches. I’m really just nitpicking because I honestly can’t think of anything else that I can really complain about. If you (or someone you love/like/moderately tolerate) love(s) waffles, Marvel, and Captain America get one of these waffle irons! Worth every penny and you won’t be disappointed! Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars