- 100% polyester faux fur, velour, felt, & fiberfill
- Approx. 13" tall
- Puppet body is short-pile faux fur; head & hands are velour
- Soft-sculpted hands & snout, embroidered nostrils, plastic eyes
- Tuft of long-pile faux fur on forehead
- Bottom of puppet is open, to insert user's hand
- Officially licensed
You Got a Cat?
As far as Alien Life Forms go, this one is seriously cute - much more so than E.T., honestly. He's also a lot more rambunctious. He breaks into the nosy neighbor's house, chases the pet cat, eats everything in sight, and makes next-level dad jokes. You have to love him, because he's clearly chosen the Tanners as his permanent new hosts. This officially licensed ALF Furry Hand Puppet is a nostalgic collectible for anyone in love with the hit 90's sitcom! At eighteen inches tall, it's ideal for display or play.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review