- 100% polyester faux fur, velour, felt, & fiberfill
- Approx. 13" tall
- Puppet body is short-pile faux fur; head & hands are velour
- Soft-sculpted hands & snout, embroidered nostrils, plastic eyes
- Tuft of long-pile faux fur on forehead
- Bottom of puppet is open, to insert user's hand
- Officially licensed
You Got a Cat?
As far as Alien Life Forms go, this one is seriously cute - much more so than E.T., honestly. He's also a lot more rambunctious. He breaks into the nosy neighbor's house, chases the pet cat, eats everything in sight, and makes next-level dad jokes. You have to love him, because he's clearly chosen the Tanners as his permanent new hosts. This officially licensed ALF Furry Hand Puppet is a nostalgic collectible for anyone in love with the hit 90's sitcom! At eighteen inches tall, it's ideal for display or play.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points