Adult D-Fence Costume
- This product is only available for sale in the United States and may limit available shipping options. This product cannot be shipped to any other country.
We all know that any sports team is only as good as its defense.
Alright, so we're not going to lie. We don't know terribly much about sports. We're aware that there are teams, a bunch of screaming fans, and usually a ball getting thrown/kicked/hit around. Teams score points and more points wins. That thing about having a good defense? Yeah, we heard that somewhere on the internet.
That doesn't mean we don't agree! Even if we don't know terribly much about sport ball, we can still understand and appreciate that it's someone's goal to keep the other team from scoring points. That someone better keep their teammates safe while the other team attempts to mow them down. With this in mind, we totally agree: a great defense is necessary.
It's so necessary that we think it's totally reasonable to yell "Defense!" at whatever team you're rooting for, just to remind them to do their job. Some of them seem to need the reminder in order to defend properly. Although, from what we understand, most of these sporting events seem to be pretty loud, in which case simply yelling "Defense!" won't be enough to get the team to hear you. In this case, a visual aid might help. Sure, you could use a sign, but we'd recommend an outfit so you can keep your hands free. Something like our Adult D-Fence costume perhaps? This is a costume for two, with a white fence section and one big white letter "D". Both items have black fabric ties to tie over any body shape, and are screen-printed with details, not to mention having boning to help retain their shape. This way you can demonstrate how important defense is as a team. That's right. Show your sports team how it's done.
- 2 pack sports polyfoam costume set
- 100% polyester fabric and polyester foam
- Fence top and letter d top have black fabric ties for one-size easy costume
- Fence top has screen-printed fence details
- Both tie-on costumes have boning in the edging to keep the costume's shape
- Ties are meant to be tied over shoulders and under arms
- Tie-On Letter D Top
- Tie-On Fence Top
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!